How to Add Biological Controls
Created by: Dallas Cowan
Modified on: Fri, 17 Jan, 2020 at 3:38 PM
A step-by-step guide of how to add biological controls in Surgio
1. Start: Go to the top of the screen and click on "sterilizer" to access the sterilizer.
2. Add a Biological Control: Click on "Add New" on the left side navigation
3. Fill in Biological Control Information: Add the biological control information and click “Submit”
4. Log Results: Select "View All" and click on "Log Results"
5. Log Results: Select "View All" and click on "Log Results"
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.